Constituency Services

What we can help you with:

  • Provide information on locating government services and contact information
  • Assist in understanding government policies and services
  • Assist in navigating through government bureaucracy
  • Ensure due process is being followed
  • Attend community events
  • Provide congratulatory and greeting messages
  • Provide government documents, legislation, discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have Internet access
  • Accept volunteer or internship at our office.
  • Resolve issues you may be having with provincial government agencies. However, by law, there are some things we cannot help you with.
We can help you if:
  • you are a resident of my riding; and
  • your matter is with a provincial government agency.
Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:
  • you have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case;
  • your matter is pending before the courts; If you have complaints about the judges, you can direct them to Canadian Judicial Council.
  • the police are involved. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please direct them to the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.
We are unable to:
  • Offer you legal advice or assist you with legal action
  • Overturn the decision of any provincial government ministry or body
  • Influence processes set up in law to be independent of the Legislature — such as Ombudsman, Police Complaints Commissioner, Representative for Children and Youth, professional and other
  • Change the time limits for filing appeals
  • Take on casework that is federal or municipal in nature
  • Intervene with federal or municipal issues
  • Settle a dispute between businesses or neighbours
  • Direct the police to take any action
  • Find you housing
  • Find employment for you

How to get help:

  1. The Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy Act ( requires you to fill out and sign a Personal Authorization Form giving my staff and me permission to make inquiries on your behalf. Without your authorization we cannot investigate your case.
  2. Please prepare copies of any and all documents you have that pertain to your issue. If you don’t have access to a photocopier, my office can make copies of documents that are necessary to make inquiries.
  3. Click here to download and fill out a constituency form.
  4. Once you have gathered all information and filled out the form, please drop it off at my constituency office.

What to expect after?

Once you have opened a case with us and we have all of your information, my constituency assistant will contact the appropriate government body to start making inquiries and inform them of your case. Our office will keep in touch with you as information regarding your case becomes available.

Please note that while I can help ensure your case is heard fully and promptly, I cannot overrule any government body’s authority to make a final decision on your case.

Always feel free to contact us if you have any questions or new information to provide.